|Bidtellect Native Ad Unit Spec Sheet|
|Recomendation Widgets||Imagery: Standard 1200 x 900 / 900 x 900 non-branded Max image size: 2MB||Headline: <60 Characters||Description: <150 Characters||Sponsored by: <30 Characters||Article/Landing Page|
We only require 1 tag per image set. Our platform and technology converts your basic creative assets into real time native ads, handling all resizing dynamically
|Bidtellect Native Video Ad Unit Spec Sheet|
|Instream Video||Imagery: Standard 1200 x 900 / 900 x 900 non-branded Max image size: 2MB||Headline: <60 Characters||Description: <150 Characters||Sponsored by: <30 Characters||Article/Landing Page||Video or YouTube|
|Auto-Play Preview / In-Feed Video||Format: 3GP, AVI, MOV, MP4 and WMV (MP4 / H.264 is recommended)||File size: 30MB for every 30 seconds||Aspect Ratio: (16:9) 1920x1080, 1280x720 or 640x360||Duration:
|Audio: Audio is supported. AAC audio is recommended.||Video|
|VAST / VPAID|
Max supported file size is 20 MB
Video format must be MP4
AD TAG INSTRUCTIONS FOR IMPRESSION AND CLICK TRACKING
- Bidtellect requires secure pixels (https://)
- Bidtellect only accepts 1x1 pixel trackers for billing purposes
- Standard HTML tags (jump tag with ad server hosted image) are not supported/allowed
- Standard click trackers are accepted
- Please allow 48 hours to properly test and implement tags.
THIRD PARTY PARTNERS
- Millward Brown
- Adobe DMP
- Integral AdScience
- Asset ID
- Brand ID
- Campaign ID
- Creative ID
- Customer Brand ID
- Impression Data
- IO ID
- ParentPublisher ID
- Placement ID
- Product ID
- Publisher ID
- Publisher Name
- Site ID
CLICK TAG EXAMPLE
https://ad.doubleclick.net/ddm/clk/[ad ID];[placement ID];[verifier]?[click-through URL]
- The conversion pixel should be placed at the confirmation page or a thank you page post transaction. This would be after a user has made a purchase, registered for something, or any action you would like to measure for the campaign.
- Additionally, the conversion pixel can also be placed on any page where you’d like to measure post-click activity, regardless of transaction or not. For example, if there is a secondary click that an advertiser wants to measure after landing on the homepage, the Bidtellect conversion pixel can be placed there.
- At this point, advertisers can only utilize one conversion pixel per IO.
- The retargeting pixel should be placed on any page on an advertiser’s site where they’d like to collect a pool of users to remarket on the same or subsequent campaign.
- For best practices and scale, we recommend that the advertiser place the RT pixel on their homepage or any page that generates the most volume in order to collect the largest user pool. The RT pixel can also be placed on multiple pages, including the advertiser’s landing page.
BIDTELLECT ENGAGEMENT CODE
- The Engagement Code should be placed in the template header (com- mon head HTML tag) so that we can track user behavior across multiple areas of your site.
- If the template header is not possible, The Engagement Code can be placed in a common container footer that runs across your site’s subdomains.
Scale Content in Real-Time with Native Programmatic
Bidtellect’s nDSP is built on the IAB’s OpenRTB 2.3 spec, which enables the necessary communication between DSPs and SSPs to scale the delivery of Native ads in RTB environments. This technology takes the deconstructed assets of a Native ad and assembles and deploys it in real-time.Learn More